Battery & Charger
- Keep FLAME, SPARKS, METALLIC OBJECTS away from top of battery.
- Add water FREQUENTLY to maintain CORRECT level.
- Read instructions on Proper charger setting
- Allow battery to charge fully before using.
- Use Hydrometer to check state of charge.
- Keep battery top area clean and dry.
- Allow battery to COOL down before using after charging.
- Keep charging equipment in good repair; clean occasionally by blowing out with compressed air.
- Give COLD batteries EXTRA time to charge.
- Wash and neutralize batteries when required.
- Don't over discharge batteries.
- Don't add TOO MUCH water.
- Don't change batteries UNNECESSARILY.
- Don't Disconnect battery before turning charger off.
- Don't damage connectors by dropping on floor.
- Don't lift batteries with chains only USE A SPREADER BAR.
- Don't MEDDLE with charger adjustments.
- Don't add anything other than water to batteries.
- Don't ignore problems. Eliminate them with proper action.
- Don't GUESS about batteries and chargers. ASK questions – be informed, be safe and productive
Do you have additional questions?
CALL (800) 443-3492